Brokerage (Fee for Service)
Bravo has been offering this service since its inception over 13 years ago.
Our experienced Options Team can assist you with your requests for services.
What is Brokerage services?
Brokerage is the service of Bravo providing a support service to address individual needs:
- As a one-off response (crisis request)
- Short Term Basis (eg 3 months) to address an immediate need
- For the prevention of a crisis situation impacting the health and well being of an individual with a disability / carer
- Long Term Basis (eg 12 months or more) to address support needs as required.
Funding is often granted to a service that cannot always deliver the service due to variable circumstances, often they will broker the service at a set fee under a brokerage agreement. Bravo currently has established brokerage agreements with other services.
If you are a parent / carer with a care recipient and private funding, we can assist with an agreement to provide support.
The Options Team is experienced in finding flexible, creative solutions to your queries.
- Our fees are reviewed annually and are competitive with the disability sector
- A quote / estimate can be provided on request.
Why Bravo Options?
- We recruit suitable Support Workers
- We manage rostering and mentoring of Support Workers to suit your needs
- We work with you to ensure quality supports are provided
- We assist you to work towards achieving your expected outcomes
- We monitor and support the Bravo Team to abide by the Bravo Code of Conduct.
To find out more contact the Options Team on:
Ph: (07) 5482 5336