A Support Coordinator will help you achieve your goals by:
- Working alongside you to connect with a variety of different informal, community and funded supports to help you reach your goals and gain greater independence.
- Work together with you to assist you in gaining a greater understanding of your NDIS plan and how it can be used to benefit you most.
- Coordinating with agencies, NDIA, government and community on your behalf.
- Contact services to confirm Service Agreements are in place and ensure the service you are receiving will support you to get the most out of your plan and reach your goals.
- Assist you in preparation for your plan review.
Bravo can assist you in two of the levels of Support Coordination:
Support Coordinators will work closely with you and your supports to assist you in gaining greater insight into your NDIS plan, how it can be used effectively so you gain the most out of your funding. A Support Coordinator will assist you in connecting with a range of community, informal and funded supports to help you increase capacity and work towards reaching the goals set in your NDIS plan.
Support connection is carried out by a Support Coordinator who will assist you in gaining independence when managing your plan and connecting with supports.
Conflict of Interest
Although the Support Coordinators are employed by Bravo, they work for you, the participant. You will be in control of which services and providers you use to optimize your plan. To help manage the conflict of interest, when you request information on a service that Bravo provides, the Support Coordinator will also supply information on alternative providers. The choice of providers will always be the Participant’s decision.
- Bravo is NDIA registered to provide Support Coordination.
- The Coordination of Supports Team, work independently to Bravo and will help you connect with the Service Provider of your choosing.
- They will work alongside you and your support networks to help you build on your supports and gain greater independence
To find out more contact a Support Coordinator on:
Ph: (07) 5482 5336