Bravo works with Individuals and Families to plan and implement flexible, individualised options for natural and funded supports.
If you would like any further information regarding any of Bravo´s services please contact the office.
Supports Coordination assist Participants to implement supports in their NDIA Plan. Bravo Support Coordinator/s will work with Participants to:
- Choose providers of their choice
- Connect and negotiate services
- Develop Service Agreements and create Service Bookings with preferred suppliers
- Liaise with any Plan Manager
- Assist in preparation for your NDIS Plan Review
Plan Management is the financial management of your NDIS plan.
The financial management of your NDIS plan is claiming payment from NDIS and then paying your approved invoices (your Providers).
Bravo provides Support Workers to carry out the direct work with Participants to meet their goals. Some of the activities that Support Workers can assist Participants include:
- Supports within the home - Daily living, Self-care, Household duties, and Cleaning
- Supports in the community – Social and Community participation and Skill Development
Short Term Accommodation
Brokerage is the service of Bravo providing a support service with an agreement with:
- An Individual / Carer or
- Another service or
- As organisation of Government department who may hold/provide funds on behalf of an Individual / Carer.
Bravo will work with you to assist you with support services requested.